What defines the uniqueness of Las Alamandas is its architecture, design and dedicated attention to detail
Las Alamandas’ seven villas with only 16 exquisitely appointed suites, designed by owner Isabel Goldsmith-Patiño, offer guests luxury, comfort and exclusivity.
Each suite is decorated with an individual color scheme and style offering a unique experience. Ornate and colorful hand-painted accents around doors and walls, hand-embroidered cushions, artisan paintings and sculptures from different regions of Mexico, custom designed colorful bathroom tiles, and shaded terraces with daybeds and sofas in canary yellow and bright pink shades create the most comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Each suite offers privacy and intimacy for its guests, all are equipped with small or larger terraces; feature outdoor Jacuzzis and area for al fresco dining.
For families or group of friends we offer three spectacular beach front villas located just 5 steps from the pristine white sandy beach of Las Alamandas. Guests may select from 2 Bedroom Villa Casa del Domo, a 3 Bedroom Villa Casa Isabel and 4 Bedroom Villas Casa del Sol all with panoramic ocean and garden views.
The theme of color and luxury and unique design carries over throughout the resort, from the beachside restaurant’s soaring hand-built traditional Palapa to the walking paths of hand-inlaid pebbles.
Upon arrival welcome cocktail, daily tropical fruit platter & lemonades. Bouquet of fresh tropical flowers, private tour inside the property upon availability, daily turns down service.
Accommodation rates are per night, based on single or double occupancy ( up to two children under 12 may share a room at no additional cost), quoted in US dollars and does not include 15% VAT , 3% lodging tax and 11.6% service charge.
- Additional person in European plan (no meals): 100 USD per night, extra bed available on request
- Optional Plan B: Includes a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner and nonalcoholic beverages ( Does not include mini bar and premium waters) available for additional 125 USD, plus 16% tax and 11.6% service charge per person per night. Plan B for children is available at 75 USD, plus 16% tax and 11.6% service charge per night.
- Regular Season: two night’s minimum stay
- Holidays (Dec.19th -26th and Dec.26th –Jan.2nd) Minimum 7 night stay for Christmas and New Year´s.
In order to confirm the reservation Las Alamandas require a 50% advance deposit charge on the room rate including taxes and service charge. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express or payments by wire transfer The Full Payment will be charged to your credit card one month before the arrival.
- Cancel 60 days prior arrival to avoid penalties.
- If the reservation must be changed or canceled for any reason, we will refund the deposit only if notified by email with more than 60 days prior to arrival date and confirmed receipt of the hotel.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 60 days from the scheduled arrival date, deposit will not be refunded.
- An additional fee will apply for a change of date.
- If a guest must departure prematurely, the entire confirmed stay will be charged.
** For Christmas and New Year paid Deposits are non-refundable.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel’s base currency are subject to the rate of international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.